Thursday, September 3, 2015

SIC... Kish style

Refer to my fren's blog scribblyunid so here is my daily blog:

Day 01:
"SIC is stand for Self Improvement Challenge, I put that name so I will focus to challenge myself to share something good.Internet will be better place if people keep sharing good stuff. =)"

So, what the good stuff im doing today. 
1. Early in d morning... I challenge myself to go to Poslaju Arau. I hate poslaju due to a few issues been faced before. Lucky me, alhamdulillah this time, no hustle... i succeed to courier my fren's parcel... yeay!
2. I went back home #tokkepak to see #cikguselma and share my glycerin soap liquid. gave her the basic formulation... and its up to her what she want to do with it.
3. Been asked by a fren to assist him for his class. tengs god i love microb and my pleasure to give him a hand. 
4. Playing rainwater puddles with #nurauliasofea. actually i want to maintain my daily slow walking in the campus... so dont care whether its raining or not... here we go... still doing same routine exercise. 

Dats all.
xoxo
#kishYb #KishWahab 03.09.2015 1906

0 comments:

Post a Comment