Thursday, September 3, 2015

Periuk oh periuk / Oh My Tefal & Noxxa Pressure Cooker

Its quite a while after my recent FB post 6 ways to prevent cancer in your home. What catch their eyes a lot is my caption... i want to let go my teflon cookware (tefal brand).

Most viewers i guess most of them are in denial mode. Tefal is quite good brand. Umm Hamza add... noxxa pressure cooker is d same right? Damn right. And im letting go FOC all of it. No one step foward voluntarily to take the cookware for free. Asked a colleague... and she want to take noxxa PC for rm100. Lucky me.

So then... what I always said n will keep on repeating the same things.. Its not all abt u. Not abt ur health philosophy. Everyone has different needs. Maybe the cookware is what the needy need anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment